- Administrator - Students & Alumni Affairs (Student Services)
- Institutional Effectiveness – Administrator
- Associate/Full Professors, College of Business Administration (CBA)
- Assistant Professor in Information Systems, College of Information Technology
- Trainer/Industry Practitioners - Centre for Executive Development (CED)
The position of Student Services Coordinator exists to provide program support for the department and to assist in coordinating a variety of student projects and events.
The responsibilities of the Student Services Coordinator include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assist in the overall planning and implementation of the DSS annual activities.
- Assist in coordinating the online student events master calendar.
- Act as a resource person and main point of contact for students and parents visiting Student Services.
- Update the DSS activities and programs information.
- Working closely with other campus offices (Graphic Design, Registrar, and Academic Advising Unit) to assure smooth functioning of the projects.
- Plan and coordinate sport activities.
- Maintain student files and databases of external service providers for program administration.
- Promote events / projects to the UD community via electronic and printed materials.
- Keep regular contacts with students using different communications tools.
- Handle the application process of the transportation service and advertise the bus schedule.
- Solicit quotations from service providers and confirm food orders.
- Maintain Student Services bulletin boards in order, remove outdated posters, and ensure that no printed materials are posted on walls and doors in all floors.
- Complete purchase requests for each event and file them appropriately.
- Compile material needed for the UD Magazine publication from the university departments and colleges.
- Carry out other duties as assigned by the Manager, SAA.
Bachelor degree in Business Administration or Information Technology preferred.
- Event planning and coordination
- Computer programs and database use (general)
- Highly organized and able to multi task and manage priorities.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Arabic.
- Must possess a high level of interpersonal skills and professionalism.
- Sensitivity to working in a multicultural setting is imperative.
- Able to use multi-line phone system, PC compatible computer and Microsoft
- Office; Word, Excel, Power Point and Ex (preferred).
- Able to perform duties in a high traffic area.
- Professional dress required.
- Must hold a valid driver license
- Knowledge of UD academic program and offices.
- Cultural sensitivity and the ability to empathize with students issues.
Interested candidate should email his/her CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by latest August 14th 2016.
- Acts as data custodian
- Define the required data inputs needed for analysis necessary towards future improvements
- Design and analyze surveys
- Develop survey report as required and disseminate the results.
- Suggest and recommend changes based on data analysis
- Participate in the preparation of IE report
- Participate in the preparation of UD Fact book
- Support in updating the UD process statement
- Assist in the course file audit of various academic programs
- Ensure proper documentation and filing
- Participate in updating UD Manuals
- Participate in conducting regular internal audit
- Support in any other activities that will meet the department requirements
Send your CV to:
University of Dubai is a fast growing institution of higher education with a wide range of academic, research and training programs in Business and Information Technology. The University of Dubai is part of the Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry and its academic degree programs are recognized by the United Arab Emirates Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research. The programs at the CBA were recently re-accredited by AACSB International.
The CBA is looking for Associate and Full Professors, and invites interested applicants for commencement of employment in Summer/Fall 2016. A candidate must possess a Ph.D. degree from AACSB/EFMD accredited universities in the following areas:
Marketing, Management, Accounting and Finance
A significant record that combines teaching experience with a research and scholarship record that warrants appointment as an Associate or Full Professor are required. Experience of 5 + years in managerial capacity in relevant industry is preferred.
A candidate must also have at least 3-4 publications in appropriate refereed international journals in English in the last five years.
Candidates are also expected to have effective oral and written communication skills, effective interpersonal skills and the ability to work in an interdisciplinary collegial environment. Application review will begin immediately. Distinguished Professors from AACSB/EQUIS accredited universities can also apply for 1 year stint at UD if they are planning sabbatical.
UD offers a very competitive package for successful candidates, including housing and education allowances, end-of-service benefits, annual tickets for self and family, and private medical health and life insurance. Candidates must send an up-to-date CV in the attached template and the names and addresses and three letters of recommendation to the following address. Only eligible candidates will be contacted
Dr. Ibrahim Tabche
College of Business Administration
University Of Dubai
P.O. Box 14143, Dubai, UAE
The College of Information technology invites applications for the positions of Assistant Professors in Information Systems for its College of Information Technology, for commencement of employment in September 2014 or January 2015.
Suitable candidates must have a PhD degree in Information Systems, Information Systems Security or Computer Security from accredited universities, possess a distinguished teaching and research records and demonstrate ability to support the Computing & Information Systems program. Candidates are also expected to have effective oral and written communication skills, effective interpersonal skills and the ability to work in an interdisciplinary collegial environment. Strong preference will be given to qualified candidates with a strong teaching and research experience inInformation Systems Security/Technology management, along with industry experience of 4-5 years supported by prior graduate teaching experience.
University of Dubai is a fast growing institution of higher education with a wide range of academic, research and training programs in Business and Information Technology. The University of Dubai is part of the Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry and its academic degree programs are recognized by the UAE Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research. The Computing and Information Systems program at UD is accredited by The Computing Accreditation Commission of ABET, 111 Market Place, Suite 1050, Baltimore, MD 21202-4012.
We offer a very competitive package for successful candidate, including housing and education allowances, end-of-service benefits, annual tickets for self and family and private medical health and life insurances.
Candidates must send an up-to-date CV to the following address:
Human Resources Department
The Centre for Executive Development (CED) at University of Dubai is in search for Professional trainers/industry practitioners in the field of Management, Accounting, Finance & Banking, Soft Skills, Leadership & Human Resource Management, Sales & Marketing, Procurement & Supply, etc.
Candidate should be a holder of Ph.D./Master's degree from an accredited university in the concerned field and have at least ten years of relevant industry experience. Preference will be given to professionals who have passed professional examinations in their area of expertise such as CPA, CMA, CFA, PHRM, SPHRM, CIM, CIPS, FCIPS / MCIPS, etc.
Send your CV to:
Email : email@example.com
Center for Executive Development