Description of the training:
Artificial intelligence represents the future of business strategy optimization. When applied to Purchase and Supply Chain Management, this tool will permit them to manage risk and human error, which will enable organizations to optimize their processes and which will result in higher revenues. This training will enable the participants to discover and understand this tool along with all the insights it could bring to managers.
The main goal of this training is to present what Artificial Intelligence is, what it could bring to the company, and how it would be possible to apply it to the companies Purchase and Supply Chain Management department of companies. First, by clarifying the practices in use now, then by reviewing actual case studies, and lastly, by looking at how these practices and studies are being used elsewhere. Participants would be able to identify the numerous opportunities that represents Artificial Intelligence in these fields.
- Definition and usage of Artificial Intelligence.
- What would be the impact of the use of Artificial Intelligence in the Purchase and Supply Chain Management.
- Artificial Intelligence as an optimization tool.
- Understand the AI and its applications.
- Link the AI to the Purchase and Supply Chain Management.
- Think about the future of these fields.
- Gain insight in the varied landscape of AI.
- Increase Purchase and Supply Chain Management optimization.
- Learn key concepts.
- Develop your ability to use a revolutionary tool in Purchase and Supply Chain Management.
The program combines lectures with case studies and class exercises. The teaching materials cover theories, frameworks and latest research insights as well as examples of best (and worst) practices. There will be ample opportunity to learn with and from other participants during class discussions and group work.
On successful completion of the workshop the participants will be awarded an ‘International Certificate’ from SM&B in partnership with ICN Business School, which is EQUIS & AMBA accredited.
Dates: 16th Sep 2017 9am – 3PM
Center for Executive Development,
University of Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5,000 AED Contact: