Description of the training:
Start up and SME’s share the same goal, which is to identify quick ways to raise funds and earn revenues with the aim of rapidly developing their business models. That problem is very often one of the underlying reasons to why a startup or a SME fails is because they are not able to generate enough turnover. Artificial Intelligence is the answer to this universal problem. Additionally, leveraging this new technology will enable Startups and SME’s to boost their sales and improve their revenues.
This training is dedicated to business developer and founders and owners of Startups and SME. During this training, participants will understand how to benefit from Artificial Intelligence and its current and future applications. Furthermore, participants will understand how it is possible to use Artificial Intelligence as a tool of business development and strategy optimization.
- Presentation, Definition and usage of Artificial Intelligence.
- How is it possible to use Artificial Intelligence to boost your start up’s/SME’s sales?
- Artificial Intelligence -the secret to optimization.
- Understand Artificial Intelligence and its applications.
- Artificial Intelligence – the secrets to sales development.
- Study of the current opportunities offered by the emergence of Artificial Intelligence.
- Artificial Intelligence and its future applications.
- How is it possible to use Artificial Intelligence to boost your sales?
- Learn key concepts.
The program combines lectures with case studies and class exercises. The teaching materials cover theories, frameworks and latest research insights as well as examples of best (and worst) practices. There will be ample opportunity to learn with and from other participants during class discussions and group work.
On successful completion of the workshop the participants will be awarded an ‘International Certificate’ from SM&B in partnership with ICN Business School, which is EQUIS & AMBA accredited.
Dates: 16th Sep 2017 9am – 3PM
Center for Executive Development,
University of Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates