Street Marketingtm Is A Direct Response To The Increasing Changes In Both, The Consumer’s And Society Expectation. How Can Malls Adapt To This Trend Through The Strategical Application Of Street Marketing Concepts?
Since the 2008 global economic crisis, companies must figure out a new way – both innovative and untraditional – to communicate with consumers due to their continuous turn off by the increasing number of advertisements seen daily. In an era characterized by globalization and technological change, the street has become a platform for creativity and innovation, where those who dispute this new civilization can meet to share things and express themselves. Since the early definition by Levinson 30 years ago, the term “Street Marketing” has dramatically changed, this concept has been increasingly used yet definition has been poorly defined. How can we clarify everything, and most importantly, benefit from it, especially for the Malls?
This two-day program is designed to store managers, communication managers, marketing managers, mall managers an understanding of the concept Street Marketingtm by the attempt to clarify the practice, then by studying case studies, and lastly by looking at how it is used elsewhere. Participants will learn to customizing Street Marketingtm in unexpected ways, understand the social causes and have the outlook for Street Marketingtm, especially in the purpose of driving consumers to your stores, malls.
- The crises in conventional –marketing and the emergence of unconventional marketing in shopping malls.
- Reimagining the street today, knowing where the street generates a Modern culture as well as the utilization of Word-of-Mouth to attract consumers to the Malls.
- Creating a Street Marketingtm Campaign, generating Buzz and Evaluating Risk.
- New applications of Street Marketingtm in Malls management.
- Understand the Street Marketingtm and its application in driving people to the Malls.
- Gain insight in the varied landscape of unconventional marketing.
- Increase the unconventional marketing and Street Marketingtm literacy.
- Learn key concepts in Street Marketingtm.
- Discover the array of ways in which the Malls can leverage its customers’ attraction.
- Develop your ability to design customer attraction strategies with Street Marketingtm application.
The program combines lectures with case studies and exercises. The teaching material covers theories, frameworks and latest research insights as well as examples of best (and worst) practices. There will be ample opportunity to learn with and from other participants during class discussions and group work.
Our workshops are accredited by EQUIS and AMBA, upon completion of our workshop, participants will receive accredited certificate from SM&B.
2 Days, 9am – 5pm
8 – 9 May 2017
Center for Executive Development,
University of Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Dr. Marcel SAUCET
Founder of SM&B (Street MarketingTM and Buzz) and Professor & Research Associate at the University of San Diego and Case Study Writer at Harvard Business School. He holds a PhD from the University of Nice-Sophia Antipolis in 2007.
Dr. Saucet is the author of more than 20 articles and books on Street Marketing and brand psychoanalysis. His book “Street MarketingTM: The Future of Guerrilla Marketing and Buzz” won the 2015 USA Best Book Awards.
Dr. Saucet is the pioneer of the “Street MarketingTM” concept which he has conducted similar marketing campaigns for major global brands.